Skip to content

Lizard Labs

Lizard Labs is the home of award-winning software for Microsoft Windows operating systems. Log Parser Lizard is a GUI for Microsoft Logparser and uses a SQL-like query language to work with data in many formats. Ultimate Maps Downloader can download both satellite imagery and topographic maps from Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Bing, OpenStreet and ArcGIS.

Please help us improve our software to better meet your needs.

12 results found

1. problems with satellite images of google

I purchased the upgrade to the latest version of the software UMD but with regret I saw that the problem with the satellite images of Google has not been resolved. When will resolve the problem?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fix google satellite

What progress has been made on this issue? When do you expect to have this issue rectified.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. setup a grid overlay

A quick fix for not being able to combine large areas would be if you could make it easy to overlay a grid on the map so I can see which areas I have combined and can move to the next area which is as big as I can get and still combine. I am combining the maps into larger ones in photoshop

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The world files seem to be incorrect

I'm having troubles with the world files (.pgw) being generated by Ultimate Maps Downloader. I don't know what is wrong but the world file units seem to be about 5 orders of magnitude too small and the returned aspect ratio of the map is also wrong.
    Anyone else having problems?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make sofware download google imagery and also the imagery combination tool (with Bing imagery cause its all i can get) is tiling incorecctly

make sofware download google imagery and also the imagery combination tool (with Bing imagery cause its all i can get) is tiling incorecctly

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an option to choose which tile is the origin of downloaded map

Many of the programs I use require that any downloaded tileset has its origin (Tile_0x0.png) in the southwest corner. UMD names tiles in a North to South arrangement before moving East for the next column.

I think it would be useful to have a dialogue that allows a user to choose which order the naming convention applies to the tiles that are downloaded. For instance today I had to rename 8134 files to align properly as X-Plane scenery, and even with a batch tool it took 4 hours due to the tool not catering for renaming a grid tileset so…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The default skin reverts to snow.

Once a skin is selected it is not saved as the default

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Global X Y Variable

I would like to use the global X Y values to name my tile folders and files. Is there any way to do this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Download tiles along route

When a route is created or imported, it would be useful to be able to only download the map tiles within a selected distance either side of the route.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Copy/Paste location coordinates

A copy/paste function should be more easily available in order to access location information about the item (such as corner locations) to paste into other programs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. should improve possibilitie for gpx files

when I import two gpx files with ways in one picture, it'S hard to separate between them. You should add the possiblility to change line style and color for the gpx way lines

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Lizard Labs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base